Daniel and Julian were making us laugh a lot during our stay- especially Daniel who often says "Ich habe eine Idee" (I have an idea) and then follows it up with an insightful thought. My favorite was after he sled down the hill with Richard, he said "I have an idea: next time I want to go with someone who is better at steering," and then later that day pronounced that I was a better sledder than Richard. Yes!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Holiday Trip Part 1: Nieder-Olm
We had a great trip to Germany and Italy over the Christmas break. We first visited Nieder-Olm to see Richard's sister Margarethe, husband Matthias, Daniel and Julian. We hadn't met Julian yet and Daniel had grown up a lot since our last visit. We did a lot of fun Christmas-time activities with sledding, walks in the snow and making cookies.
Daniel and Julian were making us laugh a lot during our stay- especially Daniel who often says "Ich habe eine Idee" (I have an idea) and then follows it up with an insightful thought. My favorite was after he sled down the hill with Richard, he said "I have an idea: next time I want to go with someone who is better at steering," and then later that day pronounced that I was a better sledder than Richard. Yes!
Daniel and Julian were making us laugh a lot during our stay- especially Daniel who often says "Ich habe eine Idee" (I have an idea) and then follows it up with an insightful thought. My favorite was after he sled down the hill with Richard, he said "I have an idea: next time I want to go with someone who is better at steering," and then later that day pronounced that I was a better sledder than Richard. Yes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment